Fellowship and building relationships is critical to our Christian life. We enjoy a variety of activities together.
- Sunday mornings 8:30am Coffee and fellowship in Fellowship Hall. Light breakfast available also.
- Pentecost Butterfly Release following worship. Sunday June 9, 2019. We will gather in the Courtyard.
- Pentecost Potluck - Sunday June 9, following the Butterfly Release. Bring a Side dish or salad (dessert is provided).
- Ice Cream Social and Game Night, Saturday July 13, 4:00 until. Bring a favorite Ice cream topping (homemade ice cream provided) and an appetizer. Bring a game to share or try one of the many fun options available.
- Annual Pig Pickin' Picnic and Worship. Scheduled for August 11, 2019, 10:00am at the Beard Pavilion. We celebrate our Youth and their trip to Montreat. Potluck side dish/vegetable/dessert picnic (divided according to last name), main dish provided.
- Seersucker Sunday, August 25, 2019. Wear your seersucker in a fun and informal farewell to summer.
- Fall Craft Week in Montreat! Sunday September 29-Friday October 4. We rent a house and share meals together, splitting the expenses. Some of us go to attend the conference. More information is on Montreat's website. Some of us go to relax and do our own thing for the week. Leslee Kirkconnell has details.
Leslee Kirkconnell is seeking folks who would like to help us plan these and additional Fellowship Events. Email her.