Fellowship and building relationships is critical to our Christian life. We enjoy a variety of activities together.
- Sunday mornings 8:30am Coffee and fellowship in Fellowship Hall. Light breakfast available also.
- Wednesdays in Lent. Dinner at 5:30pm, with Devotions at 6:05pm. March 13 through April 10, 2019, RSVP by NOON each Tuesday before. Email the office.
- Maundy Thursday (April 18) Dinner (6:00pm) and worship. Details in the works. RSVP's will be required.
- DO YOU LIKE TO EAT FREE? Help is needed with our Wednesday meals - set up and clean up. Those who help eat FREE that night. Come enjoy fellowship and the fun that working together in the kitchen entails! Click here for the sign up.
- Pentecost Butterfly Release following worship. Sunday June 9, 2019.
- Annual Pig Pickin' Picnic and Worship. Scheduled for August 11, 2019, 10:00am at the Beard Pavilion. We celebrate our Youth and their trip to Montreat. Potluck side dish/vegetable/dessert picnic, main dish provided.
- Seersucker Sunday, August 25, 2019. Wear your seersucker in a fun and informal farewell to summer.
- Fall Craft Week in Montreat! Sunday September 28-Friday October 4. We rent a house and share meals together, splitting the expenses. Some of us go to attend the conference (more information will be on Montreat's website by early summer). Some of us go to relax and do our own thing for the week. Leslee Kirkconnell has details.
Leslee Kirkconnell is seeking folks who would like to help us plan these and additional Fellowship Events. Email her.